Mission Central Online SERVE Conference
January 29 - January 31
Mission Central – previously known as Missions Fest Vancouver – has gone online for 2021! So wherever you’re from, you’re invited to register for the conference and stop by our virtual booth! We’re excited to celebrate what God is doing in Guatemala and around the world!
- join our live exhibitor stage to participate in Q&As about Short-Term Missions, Sponsorship or Orphan Care – or join an Alumni Meet & Greet (see schedule below)
- join the discussion, vote in our polls, watch videos or download brochures at our virtual booth
- schedule 15-minute one-on-one chats with Impact staff from Canada or Guatemala (more info below)
- take in Les’ seminar on “Coming Alongside: How to do Short-term Missions with Long-term Impact”
Don’t forget to register and create your Mission Central profile, as some features are only available if you’re logged in. It can take up to an hour to receive the email with the link to your Mission Central profile, so register early!
Here’s our Live Exhibitor Event Stage schedule:
Saturday 9-10 am PST – Sponsorship Q&A – Sponsor a Child, Support a Class & Vida Schools in Guatemala
Saturday 12-1 pm PST – Orphan Care Q&A – Caring for abandoned children in Guatemala
Saturday 3:30-4:30 pm PST – Short-Term Missions Q&A – What does an Impact Trip to Guatemala look like?
Saturday 5:30-6:30 pm PST – Impact Alumni Meet & Greet – Reminisce about your time in Guatemala and get some updates on what’s happening now
Sunday 10:30-11:30 am PST – Sponsorship Q&A – Sponsor a Child, Support a Class & Vida Schools in Guatemala
Sunday 1-2 pm PST – Short-Term Missions Q&A – What does an Impact Trip to Guatemala look like?
Sunday 5-6 pm PST – Impact Alumni Meet & Greet – Reminisce about your time in Guatemala and get some updates on what’s happening now
We have Impact Ministries staff from Canada and from Guatemala available to chat with you throughout Saturday and Sunday.
There are two ways to schedule a live 15-minute appointment:
- Stop by our booth and click on the individual you want to chat with. Click continue to schedule your meeting, and you’ll be sent a notification with your meeting link
- Select schedule > schedule a meeting from the conference website. Click on “+ New Member” and search for “Impact Ministries” to see who’s at the booth. Add who you’d like to talk to, pick a time, and click on “send invitation” to schedule your meeting, and you’ll be sent a notification with your meeting link.
Not sure who to talk to? Here’s our recommendations:
- General info about Impact – Annette Delbridge, Sandra Stephenson, Michele Wiens
- Sponsorship – Annette Delbridge, Ruth Peters de Dubón
- Mission Teams – Kristyn Mackenzie, Julie Sawatzky
- Longer Term Opportunities – Sandra Stephenson
- Orphan Care – Sandra Stephenson
- Partner financially with Impact Ministries – Kristyn Mackenzie, Sandra Stephenson
- Supporting a Missionary – Sandra Stephenson, Julie Sawatzky, Ruth Peters de Dubón, Elizabeth Lendvay
- Life in Guatemala – Julie Sawatzky, Ruth Peters de Dubón, Elizabeth Lendvay
Saturday 1-2 pm PST – “Coming Alongside: How to do Short-term Missions with Long-term Impact“
Finding our Booth
We recommend bookmarking our booth so you can stop by often throughout the weekend!