It’s the last day of 2020! While this year certainly wasn’t what we expected, we know the Lord was not surprised. He’s had this year in the palm of His sovereign hand all along!
So we end 2020 with thankfulness:
- Thankful that so many gave so much to stand with our Guatemalan brothers and sisters during this difficult year!
- Thankful that the relationships Impact has built with our community here in Tactic over the past 20 years positioned us well to be able to share God’s love in very practical ways
- Thankful that we were able to provide relief to families affected by lockdowns and by tropical storms – we were able to hand out thousands of food hampers!
- Thankful that we were able to worship God together through technology even while church buildings were closed – and were even able to celebrate 20 years of Impact that way
- Thankful for the health of our students, staff, and others in the Impact community
- Thankful that our teachers were able to find creative ways to continue supporting their students from a distance so that our children could continue to grow and learn
- Thankful that throughout this unusual year, hearts have been drawn closer to Jesus, the One who gives us peace
“Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.” (2 Thess 3:16)
The Vida students and from all the Impact staff wish you the Lord’s peace in 2021!
(We’re also thankful for everyone who has given to Build a Brighter Future for our students in the coming year!)